In the world of Messaging WhatsApp has set its foot mark in a dominant way. There are millions of people across the globe that are connected with this app and are using it daily. This app provides huge features and functions to its users that why users like this app and by each passing days the popularity is growing. The system is fast smooth and easy to use. The interface of the app is very good and helps new users use this app smoothly. But here we will discuss how you can get the WhatsApp For iPad.
In this context, we will show you how you can get WhatsApp on your iPad. The steps which we will share are very easy and highly trusted. We will show how you can install the app from the app store not only that we will also show the alternative ways to get the app. Many have tried these steps and got satisfactory results. So let’s find out the steps.
Procedure to Download WhatsApp for iPad From App Store:
Listed here are the steps which will help you to download WhatsApp for iPad from the iOS store.
- To do that first go to connect your device to Wi-Fi and then visit the app store from your iPad.
- Once you are there type for WhatsApp. Now the app will appear.
- Click on the app and below it, the install button will appear. Click on that to start the download process.
- Once the download gets completed the shortcut of the icon will be shown on the home screen.
- Click on the icon and use as your desire.
So these were the steps which will show you how to get WhatsApp for iTunes from the app store. The steps are very easy and any one can do it. Now let’s check another way which will help you to get WhatsApp on your iPad.
Alternative Way to Download WhatsApp on Your iTunes:
Listed below are the steps to download iTunes but in a different way.
First, you have to get the iTunes and launch it. Once it is done you have to download the .IPA file on PC.
- The next step will be finding the iTunes Search it and get the.IPA file.
- Now simply connect your IPAD with your PC and run for the syncs. Now once it is done you have to click on my device tab. There you will get the menu on the justify-hand
- Now you have to go to the apps list where you will find the list of install app.
- Now select the app from the list which you have copied means find the WhatsApp Application and select the install button.
- Clicking on that will help you to install the file on your device.
- Once the file gets installed the icon of the app will be shown on the home screen. Click on that and start using it.
So these were the steps which will help you to get WhatsApp on your iPad. Now let’s check out how we can back up the files on your WhatsApp.
Recovering WhatsApp Messages From iTunes Backup:
To do that first you have to simply sync your device with your PC by iTunes. Here the chat history of the WhatsApp will automatically get generated. Now if you want to get your lost files or lost chat from your iTunes you have to simply connect your device to your PC and simply get it restored from the backup by working on the iTunes. This is the easiest and the fastest way to get your recovery.
How to Use WhatsApp on iPad?
WhatsApp is not officially to download for iPad device but there is a way to use it. In this section, we will be guiding you how to use WhatsApp Messenger on your iPad device.
Step 1: Visit this link by browsing the website using Safari on your iPad, shortly you will notice that the loaded page is not the page of WhatsApp web page. Instead of that, you are just surfing the official home page of WhatsApp.
Step 2: Now what you have to do is, just hold on the refresh button of the URL on the Web search bar on your safari browser.
Step3: Request Desktop site will appear on your iPad Screen, just tap on it and then you will be redirected into the WhatsApp Web.
Step 4: After that scan the QR Code on your iPhone from the screen of the safari of WhatsApp web of iPad. To do that launch the WhatsApp on your iPhone, go to the settings and then choose WhatsApp web.
In this manner, you will have to scan the QR code to connect with your WhatsApp account into the WhatsApp web page on your iPad safari browser. After a while, the connection will be successful very quickly and you can start using WhatsApp.
FAQ of WhatsApp for iPad:
1: Can we use WhatsApp on iPad device?
Answer: WhatsApp messenger application is not downloadable for iPad or iPod, as the developer of WhatsApp has not designed for it. There is no plan made yet to develop the app even in the future.
2: Is WhatsApp supported on iPad?
Answer: One can only use the WhatsApp web version on their iPad as it is not supported. There is no official downloads of WhatsApp for iPad.
3: Is it safe to use WhatsApp for iPad?
Answer: WhatsApp is completely safe to use on iPad and there are no charges required for it. One can send media files like video and important file documents such as PDF and docx.
Features of WhatsApp for iPad:
WhatsApp is very simple and reliable text messaging application that gives you access to send unlimited text messages. Here is the list of impressive features that you need to know about, check them out provided below in details.
- Start adding a number of contact lists into groups to start having the amazing group conversation. Add at least maximum number of 256 into the group chat of WhatsApp.
- Start to send voice note or private text messages without getting worried about being exposed to public. As WhatsApp introduces to you end-to-end encryption security features which is too good to have.
- Make a video or voice call at any moment you want with a fast internet connection and high picture quality.
- Connect to WhatsApp Web version with your windows PC, Mac OS and iPad to use WhatsApp.
- Share beautiful moments be it captured photos or video clips by sending it to your friends or family members.
- Easily allows to you share important documents with your colleagues or anyone else. The supported file sending documents are PDF, Spreadsheet, docx, etc.
- Mute notifications, block contacts, hide last seen, hide profile picture and status too.
By now you must have understood how to use WhatsApp for iPad which is quite easy. Since we are connecting WhatsApp with the WhatsApp web it has limited features. The user will not be able to make any video or voice calls but can send the voice note to the available WhatsApp contacts. WhatsApp Web is free to use the only thing you need to activate the service, by simply scanning the QR Code into the WhatsApp installed iPhone device. Using WhatsApp on iPad is totally safe to use there is no such thing as risk. Enjoy the WhatsApp messaging into the bigger screen by switching it from your iPhone to iPad.